£19000 - £20000 per annum
8 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Renewals Coordinator in Chelmsford.
My client a mid-to-high-end Independent estate agent has an unrivalled reputation for great customer service and valuing its staff. The successful candidate will have a strong Admin background preferably with Lettings experience. This is a great role for a Lettings Negotiator who doesn't want to work weekends anymore.
- Negotiate tenancies where landlords and tenants
- Assist the Lettings Branch Manager
- Assist with Lettings Renewals of new and existing properties
- Organise marketing of properties, including brochures
- Register applicants and potential landlords
- Answer calls and greet customers in the office
- Organise post, emails and renewals paperwork (general administration duties)
- Conduct viewings when required
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A smart business dress code and professional conduct
- Strong communication skills
- I.T skills
Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am to 6.00pm
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 basic
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.