Up to £45000 per annum + car allowance, mileage + more
5 days ago
Are you looking for a Residential Building Surveying role in Suffolk that offers career progression and a good work life balance? If so, then this role should be of interest.
Our client is an independent, RICS regulated practice of property surveyors who have been assisting homeowners/buyers, investors and professionals alike in the Norfolk and Suffolk area for over 20 years.
They offer a range of professional survey work to include all types of building project management, level 2 and 3 survey reports as well as valuations and specialist dilapidation and party wall services.
Due to continued growth and expansion in the Suffolk area they are keen to speak to qualified residential building surveyors with a desire to expand their knowledge base and career prospects.
They are looking to speak to both qualified AssocRICS/MRICS surveyors as well and graduates with relevant experience looking to start their career in the sector.
The Residential Building Surveyor role will involve:
- Carrying out residential home buyer surveys and producing the reports in a timely manner.
- Conducting full building surveys in accordance with RICS guidelines
- Private valuation work.
- Home condition surveys
The successful Residential Building Surveyor will have:
- Experience carrying out level 2 and 3 survey reports.
- Ideally AssocRICS/MRICS accreditation however would consider trainees.
- Local knowledge of the Suffolk property market
- Ability to work from home.
Renumeration & Benefits
- Basic salary of £45,000
- Car allowance
- Paid Mileage
- Statutory Holiday entitlement
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.