£40000 - £45000 per annum
18 days ago
Our client, a trusted and independent practice of RICS regulated surveyors are actively seeking additional residential surveyors in the Swansea and South Wales area.
They provide professional residential surveys and valuation services across the UK by combining extensive local knowledge with a high level of customer service.
The company has recently undergone a rebranding and is expanding due to increased demand for their services. They are now one of the UK's leading independent residential survey specialists and are keen to speak to ambitious qualified surveyors who are looking for a home-based role that offers career progression and an excellent work life balance.
The residential surveyor role will involve:
- Secured lending mortgage valuations for most of the panel lenders.
- Carrying out level 2 home buyer reports.
- Completing level 3 building surveys in accordance with RICS regulations.
Renumeration & Benefits:
- £40,000 basic salary possibly more, depending on experience.
- 45p a mile business mileage.
- Industry leading uncapped bonus scheme paid quarterly.
The company are keen to speak to residential surveyors who are registered valuers and a minimum of AssocRICS, ideally MRICS/FRICS. They can offer genuine career progression within a practice who put their employees first.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.