Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance, mileage, bonuses + more
26 days ago
Our clients are a leading independent RICS regulated Building surveying practice operating across the West Midlands. They have been providing buy to let/secured lending valuations, home buyer reports and building surveys in the region for a number of years.
They have grown a strong reputation in the West Midlands and aim to provide a professional, stress free home buying and maintenance service.
Due to expansion and demand in Birmingham area, they are actively looking for an additional residential surveyor to join the practice.
If you are an ambitious qualified surveyor looking for a varied and rewarding role then this position could be for you.
They can offer a number of different types or roles, from full time, part time, 0 hours contract or consultancy work.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have;
- Minimum level of AssocRICS
- Registered Valuer Status (VRS)
- Space to work from home.
- Full UK Driving licence and your own vehicle.
- Experience of conducting Residential Surveys in accordance to RICS Guidelines.
- Local Knowledge of the Birmingham/West Midlands area.
Remuneration & Benefits;
- A range of different types of roles to include full time, part time, 0 hours and consultancy
- Full time roles tend to have a basic salary of £40,000 plus bonus'
- Company supplied PI.
- Car Allowance
- Paid Mileage
- Company pension contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Supplied IPAD
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.