Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £45000 per annum + Car allowance
3 months ago
Are you seeking a role in the West Midlands with a leading independent RICS regulated practice who can offer fantastic packages and genuine career progression? If so, then this role could be for you.
Our client is actively recruiting for a Residential Surveyor in the Coventry area who has experience carrying out a range of different survey work to include both secured lending and private valuation, home buyer reports and full building surveys.
They focus on offering a quality service to their long-standing clients across the UK. Our clients are a long-established firm of Chartered Surveyors who due to growing demand are keen to speak to suitable candidate as soon as possible.
The Residential Surveyor duties will include:
- Both secured lending & private valuations within the Coventry area.
- Conducting and reporting on Homebuyer reports.
- Full building surveys in accordance with RICS guidelines.
- Assisting with providing additional private work for the practice.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have:
- Minimum of AssocRICS, ideally MRICS/FRICS
- 2 years relevant and recent post qualification experience.
- Registered valuer status
- Local knowledge of the Coventry area.
In return, my client is offering a basic of £45,000 depending on experience. They are also offering a £400pcm car allowance, 45p a mile and a very attractive bonus structure as well as ongoing training and CPD support.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.