Dudley, West Midlands
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance + mileage + other benefits
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Residential Surveyor looking for a home-based role with real career progression?
Our clients are one of the UK's leading independent RICS regulated Surveying practices. They cover Residential Surveys in England, Scotland and Wales and focus on offering excellent customer service from their network of local experts.
Due to continuing growth and demand, they are looking for an ambitious Residential Surveyor to cover Mortgage Valuations, Homebuyer Reports and Building Surveys across a patch in Dudley.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have;
- Minimum level of AssocRICS
- Registered Valuer Status (VRS)
- Facilities to work from home.
- Full UK driving licence
- Local knowledge of the area.
Remuneration & Benefits;
- Basic Salary of between £30,000 - £50,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Car allowance + mileage
- Mentoring for new recruits
- Discounts on high street shopping
- Annual RICS membership fees and VRS
- CPD training
- Surveying and home office equipment
- Funded employee events
- A fun and supportive environment, with a full team behind you to help you succeed.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.