Up to £60000 per annum
15 days ago
My client an Independent Practice is currently looking for a Chartered Valuations Surveyor to join their expanding team in Essex. This will be a home based role but you must be flexible to travel across the particular patch you are assigned too. My client is looking for additional surveyors to carry out bank & building society valuations.
You must be FRICS/MRICS and a registered valuer. If you are semi-retired or looking to return to work the role can provide part-time flexible work.
- To generate fee paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertaker property valuations, homebuyer surveys.
- To work with a centralised services team based in the Head Office and network with other residential and commercial valuers within the company.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm's Policies and Procedures and Survey's business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records
- The jobholder will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a Registered Valuer; this must be at MRICS level.
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
- The role is home based but is supported through a central team of Valuation Services Co-ordinators and a network of other Chartered Surveyors working within the UK.
Working Hours: Part-time/full-time hours available
Salary: up to £60,000 DOE
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.