Up to £38000 per annum
27 days ago
Are you based in Hertfordshire and looking to develop your career as a Residential Surveyor within a well-respected RICS regulated practice?
Our client is an expanding and independent firm of building consultants and Chartered Surveyors looking for a home based and experienced Residential Surveyor to carry out Home Buyer reports and Building Surveys in the St Albans area.
The Residential Surveyor will have experience of;
- Liaising with clients, both verbally and through written correspondence
- Providing clear, concise, justified conclusions
- Working independently
- A wide range of structural and building defects
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive, accurate survey reports
- Detailed Home Buyer reports
- Carrying out Building Surveys on Residential properties in line with RICS standards
The successful Residential Surveyor will have;
- Ideally MRICS or FRICS accreditation although would consider experienced AssocRICS
- Experience in the residential sector
- Full UK driving licence
- Local knowledge of the Hertfordshire area
- Ability to work from home.
In return for this fantastic opportunity, the client is offering;
- Salary of approx. £38,000 possibly more depending on experience
- A diverse building surveyor role with internal support from Chartered Surveyors
- RICS fees paid for
- 45p a mile
- Home working with facilities and on-site equipment provided
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.