£60000 - £70000 per annum + company car or car allowance
18 days ago
Are you an ambitious Residential Surveyor with a desire to progress your career forward?
Our client is a highly regarded, independent partnership of Chartered Surveyors with over 25 years' experience. They concentrate on providing a high level of customer service and specialise in surveys of both residential and commercial properties across East Anglia. They are looking for an experienced Residential Surveyor to cover Building Surveys and Homebuyer Reports in Suffolk.
The Residential Surveyor will be working out of their Ipswich office and conduct surveys across the county.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have:
- You must be a minimum of AssocRICS with 3 years PQE or FRICS/MRICS and a registered valuer.
- Experience of compiling homebuyers reports and building surveys.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- To generate fee paying income for the firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- A driving licence is essential
This role requires the successful candidate to work Monday-Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
In return, my client is offering a basic salary between £40,000-£50,000 with an OTE between £60,000-£70,000. This role offers genuine progression within the practice with the opportunity to become a partner.
Added benefits include;
- Car allowance or a company car
- Phone allowance
- Pension scheme
- 5 weeks holiday
- Statutory sick pay.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.