£50000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is an independent and well-respected firm of estate agents. They also have a growing Surveying department which has long been an established part of their business. They specialise in the survey and valuation of residential property, providing a service to both the public and private sectors.
The client is undergoing a large expansion program with exciting opportunities for ambitious surveyors to progress their career with a highly-regarded organisation.
They are looking to recruit experienced Residential RICS or AssocRICS Qualified Surveyors in the Lancashire area, particularly Liverpool to carry out Mortgage Valuations, Homebuyer Reports and Building Surveys.
The Successful Residential Surveyor will have:
- AssocRICS or RICS chartered status
- Registered Valuer Status
- Capability to work independently - Home based
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Must be computer literate with standard industry software
Although the client is ideally looking for a fully chartered surveyor, they would consider AssocRICS applications.
- £50,000-£70,000 per annum OTE
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Holiday Incentives
- Company Pension Scheme
- Up to 35 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Funded qualifications to develop your career
- RICS subscriptions paid
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.