City of London, London
15 days ago
Our client is a highly respected and prestigious estate agency looking for a Residential Surveyor to join their expanding team based in London. The types of properties valued by the department are mainly in central London, but some portfolio and investment work includes assets outside London.
- Providing valuation advice to clients
- Producing valuation reports
- Inspecting properties
- Carrying out due diligence enquiries
- Reporting to clients and senior colleagues and maintaining regular contact
- Be capable of winning work from both existing and new clients
- Be capable of dealing with all aspects of instructions and clients care
- Become a single point of contact for clients
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- MRICS qualified (essential)
- Experience in writing valuation reports (essential)
- Ability to utilise varying methods of valuation (advantageous)
- Good market knowledge and commercial awareness
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills;
- Ability to generate new instructions and build on the existing client base
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal, numerical and report writing skills
- Work quickly and efficiently to tight timescales, using own initiative
My client also offers a competitive package.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.