Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance, mileage, bonuses + more
about 1 month ago
Are you seeking a residential surveyor role with a friendly, independent RICS regulated practice who can offer genuine career progression?
My client is a growing and professional firm of chartered surveyors who are actively looking to add to their team in the Milton Keynes area.
They are interested in speaking to residential surveyors who have experience carrying out a range of different survey work to include both secured lending and private valuation, home buyer reports and full building surveys as well as bespoke inspection and advice reports.
The Residential Surveyor role will involve:
- Both secured lending & private valuations within the Milton Keynes and surrounding area.
- Conducting and reporting on Homebuyer reports.
- Full building surveys in accordance with RICS guidelines.
- Assisting with providing additional private work for the practice.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have:
- Minimum of AssocRICS, ideally MRICS/FRICS or MCIOB or MCABE
- 2 years relevant and recent post qualification experience.
- Registered valuer status desirable.
- Local knowledge of their area.
- £35,000 for AssocRICS & up to £45,000 basic plus bonuses for more experienced candidates.
- £350 a month car allowance
- Paid business mileage
- Attractive bonus
- Paid CPD support and ongoing training.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.