car allowance, mileage, expenses + more
7 months ago
Are you an ambitious and driven Residential Surveyor looking for a new opportunity?
Our clients are a firm of independent Chartered Residential Surveyors and valuers who are currently looking for a part time or consultant Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their expanding team. This will be a home-based role covering Residential Surveying across a patch in Cumbria.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have experience of;
- A variety of professional valuation work.
- Bank valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports. This role provides an opportunity for the Surveyor to develop their skills, knowledge and experience in all areas of valuation and survey in the residential sector.
- Providing excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients.
- Keeping professionally up-to-date and adequate records.
Requirements for the role;
- FRICS/MRICS or AssocRICS
- Registered valuer
- Ability to work from home
- Full UK driving licence and their own vehicle
- Local knowledge of the Cumbria area.
In return for this fantastic opportunity my clients are offering a competitive basic salary plus an excellent commission package. They also offer an additional bonus and profit share scheme as well as a car allowance and paid mileage/expenses.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.