Up to £20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a trusted name in residential, commercial and rural estate agency. They are looking for a Residential Surveyor to join their team to conduct Mortgage Valuations and Homebuyers reports in Kings Lynn and the surrounding areas on a part time basis.
Key duties will include;
- Generating fee paying income for the firm by undertaking mortgage valuations and residential homebuyer reports.
- Prepare accurate property valuations and provide condition assessments for a wide range of residential property types, principally for secured lending purposes, by applying expert knowledge and awareness of building defects and the local property market
- Preparing reports (in some cases detailed reports) on residential property for purposes such as mortgage valuations, building surveys, homebuyers reports and expert witness cases
- Use online databases and applications for receiving instructions, submitting reports and obtaining information relevant to survey and valuation work.
To be considered for the role of Residential Surveyor you must have;
- AssocRICS/MRICS accreditation.
- Experience of Residential Surveys in line with RICS regulations
- Good interpersonal skills
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated.
- A driving licence is essential
As a Residential Surveyor you'll be required to work one or two days a week. Flexible Hours - 1,2 or 3 days a week.
In return, my client is offering:
- Basic salary around £20,000 depending on hours worked.
- Additional Training and Support.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.