5 months ago
Our client who is a trusted name in residential, commercial and rural estate agency is currently looking for a Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their team to conduct Mortgage Valuations and Homebuyers reports on a part time basis in the Norfolk/South Suffolk area.
The successful individual will be expected to work one or two days a week.
As a Residential Valuation Surveyor you're duties will include the following but not limited too;
- Generating fee paying income for the firm by undertaking mortgage valuations and residential homebuyer reports.
- Prepare accurate property valuations and provide condition assessments for a wide range of residential property types, principally for secured lending purposes, by applying expert knowledge and awareness of building defects and the local property market
- Preparing reports (in some cases detailed reports) on residential property for purposes such as mortgage valuations, building surveys, homebuyers reports and expert witness cases
- Use online databases and applications for receiving instructions, submitting reports and obtaining information relevant to survey and valuation work.
To be considered for the role of Residential Valuation Surveyor you must have the following;
- AssocRICS/MRICS accreditation.
- Experience of Residential Surveys in line with RICS regulations
- Good interpersonal skills
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated.
- A driving licence is essential
In return, my client is offering;
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Additional Training and Support
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.