Up to £20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a trusted name in residential, commercial and rural estate agency. They are looking for a Residential Surveyor to join their team to conduct Mortgage Valuations and Homebuyers reports in Norwich and the surrounding areas on a part time basis.
The Residential Surveyor duties will include;
- Generating fee paying income for the firm by undertaking mortgage valuations and residential homebuyer reports.
- Prepare accurate property valuations and provide condition assessments for a wide range of residential property types, principally for secured lending purposes, by applying expert knowledge and awareness of building defects and the local property market
- Preparing reports (in some cases detailed reports) on residential property for purposes such as mortgage valuations, building surveys, homebuyers reports and expert witness cases
- Use online databases and applications for receiving instructions, submitting reports and obtaining information relevant to survey and valuation work.
To be considered for the role you must have;
- AssocRICS/MRICS accreditation.
- Experience of Residential Surveys in line with RICS regulations
- Good interpersonal skills
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated.
- A driving licence is essential
- The successful surveyor will be expected to work one or two days a week
- Flexible Hours - 1,2 or 3 days a week
In return, my client is offering;
- Basic salary around £20,000 depending on hours worked
- Additional Training and Support
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.