Up to £40000 per annum + Medical Insurance, Pool Car & Mileage
25 days ago
My client is seeking an experienced property management surveyor, with RICS' qualification being preferred but not essential, with significant life and problem-solving skills coupled with lots of common sense, an ability to think laterally and work autonomously but as part of a close knit team.
- Manage your own property portfolios with a high degree of autonomy, but delivered within contractual and statutory requirements, efficiently and effectively to maximise returns for our clients and profitability for this firm.
- To ensure that both the policies and practices of the RICS are consistently delivered to the required standards.
- To have a thorough understanding of property management accounting concepts ensuring rent, service charge and other such invoices are issued to tenants in a timely manner; that income is collected on time with arrears minimised and reported to clients in an agreed manner.
- Have thorough understanding of all types of commercial leases and property legislation and practice.
- Liaise in a timely manner with clients and colleagues in the management of lease events such as rent reviews and lease renewals; instructing colleagues in our professional team on behalf of your clients to carry out these works, document and ensure lease and rental details are altered on our accounts system to reflect those changes.
- Liaise closely with the accounts team and your client account manager in all financial aspects of your portfolio, including the preparation of service charges budgets within agreed time scales; treatment of arrears and financial reporting to your own clients.
- Receive, check, authorise and code invoices related to expenditure within your portfolio.
- Ensuring your portfolio complies fully with all aspects of Health & Safety and to keep full records recording those compliances.
- Schedule, prepare and carry out property management inspections of all buildings within your portfolio on an agreed frequency in order to ensure tenant lease compliances; to recognise and diagnose any items of disrepair and commence remedial action in accordance with lease terms, where appropriate instructing contractors via our FMs.
- To receive enquires from tenants, clients, colleagues and other stakeholders concerning your portfolio and deal those enquiries and issues in a professional and timely manner.
In return my client can offer:
- £40,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 32 Days Holiday
- Pool Car / mileage
- Medical Insurance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.