17 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a professional and well established Firm. Our client is seeking a Rural Chartered Surveyor to join their busy team in the west Country. The ideal candidate will have 2 years post qualification experience in the industry. You will need to be passionate, driven and motivated to succeed.
The role will involve:
- A full range of rural practice agency work
- Farm sales, farm business tenancies, and stock taking
- Value rural land and property, crops, machinery, livestock and trees
- Provide professional advice on how emerging regulations and practices may affect business plans
- Driving the business forward
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful candidate will have:
- Have 2 years Post Qualification Experiance
- MRICS OR FRICS with experience in the rural sector
- Strong customer service skills
- Friendly approach
- Team player
- Must be self-motivated
- Driving Licence
- CAAV Qualification is an advantage but not essential
The successful candidate will be offered a great position with plenty of options to progress in the company and will be offered a competitive basic salary+ bonus (Dependent on experience and performance).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.