8 months ago
Our clients are a firm of Chartered Surveyors incorporating both commercial and residential. They are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and are currently looking for a Rural Surveyor to join their expanding team in Oxfordshire. They have a proven track record of providing the very best client care and the testament to this is the fact that a large percentage of their clients have been with them over many years.
- Preferably MRICS or AssocRICS qualified.
- Willingness to succeed.
- A background in the utility sector would be helpful but individuals with a broad rural background
- Excellent IT and practical GIS skills
- Strong project management skills with confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Highly organised and methodical working manner with a high level attention to detail
- Adaptable to change and new working practices
- Proven track record in business development
- Ability to travel to meetings in remote/rural locations
In return for this fantastic opportunity, my clients are looking to offer a competitive basic salary. This package will also include a Car Allowance, holiday trading scheme, money saving offers, private healthcare, income protection and excellent career progression.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.