Bradford, West Yorkshire
£15000 - £16000 per annum
12 days ago
Our clients based in Bradford, are seeking a Sales Administrator to join their Estate Agency office. The position will require an individual with experience in the property sector, with strong administration skills.
To be considered for the position of Sales Administrator, you will need the following:
- Administration experience within Residential Sales or Lettings
- Experience in Excel, Word & Outlook
- To work well under pressure
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Good, friendly telephone manner
- Excellent coordination skills with good attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise Positive, friendly attitude
- Experience in Estate Agency essential
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Create and maintain stationery and equipment
- Putting together property details and descriptions
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing canvassing and sales memorandum
- General typing and administration
- Front of house meeting and greeting
- Window Display
As a Sales Administrator you'll be required to work Monday to Friday.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £15,000 - £16,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.