North West London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance
14 days ago
Our client, a well-known and successful independent Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Branch Manager to cover both sales and lettings.
The Branch Manager will also have excellence communication within the Team and lead by example training/ coaching the Team.
- Manage the day to day running of our offices
- Motivating your team/ coaching and training development
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Carry out market appraisals and development appraisals based on research into historical sales information and comparable evidence
- Liaise with sales negotiators to prepare sales
- Take the lead role in progressing sales including chasing all parties involved weekly in order to complete the sale swiftly
- Listing and selling properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Experience in both sales and lettings
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills - with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
- £20,000 - £25,000 basic + car allowance
- £40,000 - £50,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.