£25000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Our clients, a multi-branch independent estate agent in Biggleswade, are looking for a Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join their team. They are looking for experienced estate agents to facilitate the ongoing growth of their market share in Biggleswade.
They're a forward thinking and professional Estate Agency who are growing due to demand and are searching for a money hungry Negotiator to join their very successful office and grow within the company. This is a great opportunity for a Negotiator to cover a wide range of properties and progress their career further with a well-respected company. Experience within the Property Industry is essential for this role and applicants.
- Generating new business and ensuring Repeat business
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Booking Valuations
- Building & Maintaining excellent relationships with Landlords and Vendors
- Registering Applicants
- Negotiating Offers
- Closing Sales
- Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Previous Sales or Lettings experience (Minimum 1 Years Experienced)
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Full UK Driving licence
- Positive and polite manner
- Target oriented attitude
- Self-motivated and career-minded
- Excel with face to face sales
- Local area knowledge is preferred
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM, Alternative Saturdays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Salary/Package: £16,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary (Depending on Experience), £25,000 - £35,000 OTE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.