£25000 - £30000 per annum
16 days ago
A fantastic opportunity to work for a respected and successful local independent Estate Agency based in Dartford. Our clients are seeking a Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join their successful established team.
Their staff are trained to a high standard and have a professional and ethical approach. Additionally, the successful candidate will be bright, enthusiastic, passionate about the industry whose looking to make a career for themselves.
The role will include:
- Successfully negotiating offers.
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale.
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads.
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face.
- Attend viewings.
- Generate new listings through successful market appraisals.
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings.
- Follow up after each viewing.
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale.
- General Administration.
The successful candidate will have:
- Polished and positive approach.
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Listing experience would be preferable but not essential
- At least 12 months experience with estate agency
- A target driven mentality with the interests of the client being maintained
- A desire to progress within an award winning company
- The ability to practice all regulatory requirements
- Be able to articulate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and energy to help customers
- An existing knowledge of Dartford, or live within a 5 mile radius is preferred
- A clean UK driving licence and car is essential
Full time (5 days a week) to include Saturdays with a lieu day uring the week.
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £16,000 - £18,000 (Depending on experience), with a realistic OTE £25,000 - £30,000, plus other company benefits & career progression.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.