Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£19000 - £21000 per annum
2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to work for a respected and successful local independent Estate Agency are seeking a Sales/Lettings Negotiator to work in their South Doncaster branch.
They are seeking an experienced Negotiator who has a minimum of 1 years' sales experience in the industry and a proven track record within Estate Agency.
Their staff are trained to a high standard and have a professional and ethical approach. Additionally, the successful candidate will be bright, enthusiastic, passionate about the industry and make a career for themselves.
The role will include:
- Successfully negotiating offers.
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale.
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads.
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face.
- Attend viewings.
- Generate new listings through successful market appraisals.
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings.
- Follow up after each viewing.
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale.
- General Administration.
The successful candidate will have:
- Polished and positive approach.
- Willingness to learn and develop a career.
- Previous property experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Driven and passionate about property.
- Friendly approach.
- Team player.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Positive and Polite Manner.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturdays on a rota basis 10am-1pm.
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic of £16,000 - £18,000 (Depending on experience) plus commission with a realistic OTE £19,000-£21,000.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.