Up to £25000 per annum
5 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with our clients, who are currently seeking experienced Estate Agents to join their Grays office as a Sales and Lettings Negotiator.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to work within both sales and lettings for our clients who are a well-established, independent estate agency.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Valuing properties for sales and lettings and converting valuations into listings
- Business development including canvassing for new business
- Vendor care
- Landlord and tenant care
- Registering applicants for sales and lets
- Matching requirements with available properties and sourcing new properties
- Managing the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager
To be considered for this role as a Sales and Lettings Negotiator you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience in either sales or lettings
- Local area knowledge
- Your own car fit for business purposes
- A professional approach to your work and a presentable appearance
In return, my client offers a car allowance and mileage, a generous commission structure and a competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 with an OTE of £25,000+
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.