£25000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with our clients, who are currently seeking experienced Estate Agents to join their Huntingdon office as a Sales and Lettings Negotiator.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to work within both sales and lettings for our clients who are a well-established, independent estate agency.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Business development including canvassing for new business
- Vendor care
- Landlord and tenant care
- Registering applicants for sales and lets
- Matching requirements with available properties and sourcing new properties
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Negotiating sales
To be considered for this role as a Sales and Lettings Negotiator you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience in either sales or lettings
- Local area knowledge
- Your own car fit for business purposes
- A professional approach to your work and a presentable appearance
- Be a team player
- Have a 'can do' mentality
- Proven track record
In return, my client offers a generous commission structure and a competitive basic salary of £18,000 with an OTE of £25,000 - £30,000.
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful agency that's not to be missed!
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.