Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client, an established, well known Estate Agents, who are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their busy Lincoln office.
The ideal candidate must have at least 12 months experience in Sales or Lettings and must be well presented, self- motivated and be able to offer a first-class customer service. You will need to be able to work on your own as well as part of a team and must have a full clean driving licence.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Register applicants
- Arrange property market appraisals
- Arrange and carry out property viewings
- Negotiate and close sales
- Canvass for new business
- Liaise between tenant and landlord
To be considered for the role of Sales & Lettings Negotiator you must have the following attributes:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
In return our client is offering a basic salary of £14,000 - £18,000 depending on experience with OTE of up to £30,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.