Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum
20 days ago
Sales & Lettings Negotiator required for a busy independent Franchise Estate Agency based in Salford, Manchester. Our client is a leading Franchise Estate Agency and will provide the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to develop and progress within the industry.
Main takes will include:
- Develop a high standard of product knowledge
- Market Appraisals
- Exceed customers' expectations by answering enquiries promptly
- Being pro-active and calling out new properties available
- Secure new valuation, mortgage and conveyancing leads
- Building long-lasting relationships
- Meeting pre-agreed targets
- Reporting into the Branch Manager/Director
- Estate Agency or Property Experience
- Driven to succeed
- Highly enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- UK driving licence and own car
- The desire to build a career within property
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm Viewing/Valuations on Saturday
- Basic £18,000- £20,000 (Depending on experience)
- Plus Commission
- Excellent career progression available!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.