Up to £16000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A successful independent estate agency is looking for an experienced Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join their brand-new office in North Norfolk This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a close knit team in the area, the role will be varied combining lettings and sales duties.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Successfully negotiate offers & lets
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting customer & clients in the office
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
To be considered for the role of Sales & Lettings Negotiator you will need to be:
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean UK driving licence
- At least 12 months experience within the Property Industry.
- Monday to Friday 8.45-5.30pm,
- Alternate Saturdays 8.45 - 4pm (5-day, 6-day rotation)
In return, our client can offer:
- Basic salary up to £16,000
- Plus a great commission structure which will be negotiable
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.