Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000 per annum + Mileage
7 months ago
My client is an independent agent looking for a Sales / Lettings Negotiator and administrator in Manchester to join their busy team, to book in and carry out sales and lettings viewings, and communicate offers with landlords and vendors. The successful applicant will also be responsible for progressing sales, registering applicants, and other relevant tasks to assist in the lettings and sales process.
- Provide a quality service to applicants and clients
- Be able to negotiate between parties
- Ensure that processes, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Have a good understanding of the needs of property investors
Essential: - Minimum one-year experience working in an Estate/Letting Agency.
Preferable: - Experience working with Vebra Alto and CFP Winman.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that performance targets relating to sales and lettings are met and continually improved upon.
- Ensure that property listings are maintained, and that all information produced is correct.
- Provide effective and timely housing advice to internal and external customers.
- The job description cannot cover all duties involved and the negotiator will on occasions be required to carry out other duties which will not be unreasonable.
Skills and Abilities
- Customer focused and committed to delivering excellent service.
- Good planning, administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and to work to strict guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills including written work, presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to record and manage accurate information and detailed data.
- IT literate in standard office applications and able to manage databases.
- Good Numeracy skills.
- Must have a full driving licence and access to a motor vehicle.
Every third Saturday 10:00-4:00
£18,000 + commission (OTE of £20,000) , and mileage paid.
Job Type: Full-time
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.