£20000 - £24000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency and they are looking for a Sales & Lettings Negotiator/Property Administrator to join their friendly team in Haverhill. The successful candidate must have either sales or lettings experience and a proven track record of being a successful negotiator. This will be predominately an office-based role as you will be assisting managers out in the field.
The role will involve:
- Remotely supporting the neighbouring office personnel
- Handling viewing and appraisal enquiries
- Managing the remote diary
- Following up on viewings and feeding back to clients
- Receiving applications to rent and offers to buy
- Referencing tenants and preparing tenancy paperwork
- Assisting with marketing and business generation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great communication skills
- Confident personality
- Good organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Eye on Progression
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Team player
In return for this opportunity, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £16,500 - £18,000 (DOE). With the first year's on target earnings being between £20,000 - £24,000. There are also great opportunities to progress due to the continuous growth of the business.
Working Hours: 9.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday, Alternate Saturdays 9.00am - 4.00pm (With day off in lieu)
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.