Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£22000 - £26000 per annum + Pool Car
8 months ago
Our client, a successful and reputable multi-branch Estate Agency, is looking for a Sales & Lettings Negotiator/Valuer to join their busy team in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a respected estate agency and there will be opportunities to progress with the business. The role will suit an hard-working individual, with a confident manner over the phone and someone who possesses an ability to build rapports quickly. This is an exciting role because you will have the opportunity to work within sales, lettings and valuations.
- Registering applicants and arranging viewings
- Conducting viewings
- Generate valuations through canvassing
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Winning listings/gaining new instructions
- Assisting the Branch Manager when necessary
- Generating sales leads and following these up
- Keeping in regular contact with vendors and buyers
- Converting Valuations
- Previous estate agency experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Polite and professional approach
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Target driven and dynamic
Hours: 41 Hrs, 5 days a week.
Salary: In return my client is offer a competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (Depending on Experience) with an OTE of £22,000 - £26,000 Uncapped Commission, plus access to the pool car, and further progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.