£22000 - £25000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is looking for a talented ands experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join an expanding and award winning Estate Agent based in Westcliff-on-Sea.
They're a forward thinking and professional Estate Agency who are growing due to demand and are searching for a money hungry Negotiator to join their very successful office and grow within the company.
This is a great opportunity for a Negotiator to cover a wide range of properties and progress their career further with a well-respected company. Experience within the Property Industry is essential for this role and applicants.
- Generating new business and ensuring Repeat business
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Booking Valuations
- Building & Maintaining excellent relationships with Landlords and Vendors
- Registering Applicants
- Negotiating Offers
- Closing Sales
- Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Previous Sales or Lettings experience (min 1 yrs)
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Full UK Driving licence
- Positive and polite manner
- Target oriented attitude
- Self-motivated and career-minded
- Excel with face to face sales
- Local area knowledge is preferred
Salary/Package: £16,000 - £18,000 basic, £22,000 - £25,000 OTE uncapped
- Monday-Friday 08:45-6:00
- Every Saturday 09:00-4:30 (with a day off in the week)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.