5 months ago
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd are delighted to announce property roles available in Dubai within one of the world’s best real estate organisations.
- Sales Negotiator £50,000 – £100,000 OTE, top two earners in 2014 earnt over £200,000 tax free
- Lettings Negotiator £30,000 – £50,000 OTE, Potential of earning £60,000 tax free
This is an amazing opportunity to join a top Dubai estate agency as a Sales Negotiator or Lettings Negotiator, earn top money and enjoy a fantastic modern lifestyle.
Our client is an International estate agency, Winner of International Property Awards in last 3 years which include Best Real Estate Agency in Dubai and the whole of Arabia, and Best Lettings Agency in Dubai and whole of Arabia as well as Number 1 Agency in Dubai for number of sales.
Dubai has been selected for the World Expo 2020, the world’s largest business exhibition which is predicted to bring Dubai, 277,000 new jobs, $40 billion in revenue and 25 million extra visitors which will boost the economy.
Our client has 5 divisions: Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, and Property Management. They have recently moved to 11,500 Sq. Ft, full floor offices with panoramic views of the sea and the world’s largest tower, the Burj Khalifa. Office facilities include, staff room equipped with PlayStation 4, two kitchens, two board rooms, 3 meeting rooms, huge sales trading floor with over 145 desks, 7 TVs in the office with Sky News on/ Sky Sports News on and a Workforce of 100+ members of staff.
Sales Negotiator – To canvass for new business. Book and conduct viewing and valuations. Negotiate on offers and fees. Looking for candidates from a targeted sales/estate agency background willing to work hard, become successful and enjoy a great lifestyle.
Leasing consultant – To canvass for new business. Book and conduct viewing and valuations. Negotiate on offers and fees. Looking for candidates from a targeted sales/estate agency background willing to work hard, become successful and enjoy a great lifestyle.
The Company has a dedicated Personal Assistant for all sales and leasing teams and coffee served at your desk all day. The 2 company drivers to deliver documents to your clients on your behalf.
Also a move-in team and in-house conveyancing team to deal with all “after sales”.
Salary and Bonus:
- Commission only basis with an amazing commission structure of 50% commission on all fees
- Earnings are all tax-free in Dubai Last year’s top SALES consultant take home, tax-free pay was £250,000 GBP.
- Last year’s top LETTINGS/LEASING consultant take home, tax-free pay was £60,000 GBP.
- 50% of the sales staff earned £60,000+
The company has 22 branded vehicles that you can use to conduct viewings, these can also be rented from the company at a subsidised cost for personal use at the weekends.
Target Prizes last year included a holiday to Thailand, iPhone 5s, Tailored Suits, Louis Vuitton handbags, Christian Louboutin shoes, cash prizes, flights to UK to see family, staff boat party, staff pool party, end of year black tie awards The company will offer a full residential visa and help with serviced apartment accommodation during your initial move.
- Sales consultants need a minimum of 2 years targeted sales experience
- Lettings Consultants need a Targeted Sales or Estate Agency background.
- Passport and Full, Clean Driving license
- Must be driven and hard working to reach advertised levels.