£20000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client a reputable and well known Estate Agency is looking for a competent Sales Coordinator based in Headington.
The successful candidate will have Administration experience and come from an Estate Agency background. The main purpose of the role will be to provide administrative and front of house support for the Sales Branch.
- Provide administrative and 'front of house' support for the Sales Branch
- Prepare marketing material for the city hub
- To assist the Sales hub throughout the conveyancing process
- To understand the clients values and implement them positively each day
- To actively participate in morning meetings
- Assist with booking market appraisals, new and existing properties in line with company required standards
- Organise marketing of properties such as photography and compiling property brochures
- Assist with uploading properties to online portals
- Create market appraisal reports
- Support the team with sales progression, creating sales letters and invoices
- Assist with banking (petty cash, credit card, cheques) for Branch Manager
- Ensure signed terms of business, sellers instructions and property questionnaires are fully completed, signed and returned by every vendor (new and existing)
- Qualify and register applicants and potential vendors to required standards
- Distribute office window and wall displays to appropriate person ensuring properties and window cards are up to date
- To answer telephone calls and greet visitors as necessary
- Incoming and outgoing post to be dealt with each morning accurately
- Keeping stationery cupboard stocked and tidy
- Ensure office equipment is maintained
- Prepare conveyancing paperwork on behalf the Sales Negotiators
- Support all members of the Sales Branch at times of short staffing
- Adhoc office tasks - post, updating training manual, photocopying, staff time sheets
- To achieve individual projects and personal goals
- Willingness to be accountable, take responsibility and make things happen
- Team Player
- Energetic approach
- Commitment to high service standards
- Proactive approach to work
- 'Can do' and cheerful attitude
- Smart Appearance
Salary: In return my client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000, plus progression opportunities.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.