Isle of Wight, England
Up to £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a well-known and reputable Estate Agency based in the Isle of Wight, is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Sales Manager to join their team.
Ideally, our client is looking for either an experienced Sales Manager or a Senior Sales Negotiator looking for the next step up in their career.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem solving. As well as, someone who has a proven track record of winning new business. Being an accomplished sales valuer is essential as you'll be the main valuer in the office.
- Assist in the day to day running of the branch
- Maximising income and profit
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations and mortgage advisors
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
To be considered for the role of Sales Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Full UK Driving License
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions.
- Previous managerial experience
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Results driven individual, hardworking and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Monday to Friday
- Every other Saturday.
In return, our client is offering:
- £22,500 Basic
- £35,000 OTE
- Other company benefits and incentives
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.