Up to £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our clients, a well-established hybrid Estate Agency model, are seeking a driven and professional Sales Manager to help expand and grow the business in areas around London.
They are seeking an individual who can help grow the business, possesses a strong telephone manner and the ability to liaise with vendors in the sale process. Estate Agency experience with the ability to negotiate and close for business is essential.
Whilst initially you will largely be dealing with inbound sales calls, our clients will be looking to develop this role into a more senior management level role, based on performance and growth.
As a Sales Manager you'll be home based, however, with our clients head office being in London you'll be required to visit that office on a monthly basis. Therefore, having a full UK diving and access to your own car is advantageous.
This role is an exciting and rare opportunity that's not to be missed!
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Negotiating with clients on the sale of their property;
- Helping clients choose the best route to ensure a quick sale of their property (estate agency / auction / quick cash sale)
- Liaising with existing key partners as well as developing new strategic partnerships to help develop the business;
- Building and managing a dynamic sales team that get excellent results;
- Conducting weekly team meetings and hitting targets.
In return, our client is offering:
- Basic salary of £25,000
- Commission paid on revenue and equity gained for the business
- Realistic on target earnings of £45,000
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.