£36000 - £40000 per annum + car allowance or company car
7 months ago
Our Clients, an established Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Sales Manager / Valuer to join their busy Rochester branch and drive forward the Sales side of the business.
The client has a reputation for being forward-thinking. This role would suit an ambitious individual with a professional approach to problem solving. The candidate must be hard working and have a proven track record of winning new business and be an accomplished Sales Valuer.
Key responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Maximising income and profit
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations and mortgage advisors
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
- Assist in the day to day running of the branch
To be considered for the role of Sales Manager / Valuer you must have the following requirements:
- Full UK Driving License
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions.
- Previous managerial experience desirable
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Results driven individual, hardworking and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturday on rota (1 in 2).
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary, £36,000 - £40,000 OTE, plus either a car allowance or company car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.