3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven and enthusiastic Sales Manager for our client, a busy and expanding Estate Agents in Southampton.
This exciting role is new to the company and the ideal candidate will be expected to grow the property sales leads from scratch. My client's predominantly deal with lettings, so this role would suit someone who is looking to grow and build the property sales, giving it their constant attention and ultimately making it their own department to lead.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. The candidate must have a proven track record of winning new business and be an accomplished sales valuer. You will be the main valuer in the office and successfully list a targeted number of properties. Therefore the right candidate must be focussed and have the ability to generate new business. Sales experience within an Estate Agency is essential.
- Maximising income and profit
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations and mortgage advisors
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
- Generating of new business sales leads
- Building up a customer pipeline and database
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions.
- Previous managerial experience
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Results driven individual, hardworking and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm and a Saturday rota.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.