£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our clients, a forward thinking and highly successful Estate Agents, are seeking a Sales Manager to join their office based in Southport.
Due to continued success, the role is part of an exciting expansion programme, where our clients are looking to strengthen their Sales division in readiness for 2021.
To be considered for the role of Sales Manager you must:
- Be a driven and motivated individual
- Have a strong background in residential agency. Previous experience as a Branch Manager or Sales Manager is essential to be considered for this role
- Have strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ideally have some local knowledge of the area
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Leading by example
- Dealing with any queries / problems
- Driving the Sales team forward
- Assisting with registrations and offers
- Achieving team sales targets
- Reporting into Directors
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Manager:
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000
- On target earnings of £50,000 - £60,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.