Up to £35000 per annum
17 days ago
Our Client, a successful Estate Agency is looking for an accomplished Sales Manager to join their established team in Southsea.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As a Sales Manager you will be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
- Manage the team, set targets and lead by example
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- A strong lister/valuer
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Local knowledge
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving licence and use of a car
Hours: Monday to Friday and a Saturday rota. Full time.
Salary/Package: £20,000 basic salary (£35k OTE) plus other benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.