£30000 - £40000 per annum + mileage + parking
3 months ago
A new and exciting opporuntity has arisen with our clients. They are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their busy fast paced Walton-On-Thames branch.
Our clients are a large multi-faceted property organisation who have been operational for over 30 years. They have thousands of employees across numberous locations, allowing them to provide their employee with fantastic growth and development opportunities.
The role of Sales Manager with our clients would ideally suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. The successful individual must also be focussed and have the ability to generate new business. The role will also require you to be the main Valuer in the office, therefore you must be an accomplished Sales Valuer, as well as, having expereince of working in a fast-paced office and managing a strong team.
This is a new and exciting role for someone to take on to help develop the sales side of the business.
- Maximising income and profit
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Visit properties and provide appraisals
- Generate valuations in a specific postcode area
- Winning instructions for the sales team
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Full UK Driving License
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within the sector.
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Results driven individual, hardworking and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- £22,000 - £25,000 Basic
- £30,000 - £40,000 OTE
- Parking facilities
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturdays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM with a day off in lieu
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.