Up to £40000 per annum + company car, or allowance
3 months ago
Our client, an established independent estate agency is urgently looking for an experienced and dynamic Sales Manager to join their team in Windsor.
This is an exciting and challenging position where you will focus on generating new business and business development. Therefore, would ideally suit an ambitious individual who's currently working as a Sales Manager or a Senior Negotiator looking to take a step up.
To be considered for the role you must have a proven track record of winning new business and building relationships with clients. While ensuring that all vendors are provided with first class customer service. In return, our client is offering a competitive basic and commission based on performance.
- Registering applicants
- Attending viewings
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Visit properties and provide appraisals
- Winning instructions
- Negotiating offers
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Manage the day to day running of the office
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Previous valuations experience
- Track record of winning sales instructions
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Exceptional customer service skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, alternate Saturdays 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (with a ½ day lieu for each Saturday worked).
Salary/Package: £26,000 - £30,000 Basic (depending on experience), with an OTE of £40,000, plus either a company car, or allowance of £3,500 PA.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.