Wallsend, Tyne and Wear
£22000 - £25000 per annum + mileage
about 2 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator to join my clients' successful agency located in Wallsend.
Ideally, my client is looking for an individual who has previous Sales Negotiator experience and is committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is essential to be successful in this role.
Key duties include:
- Negotiating on offers
- Dealing with enquiries
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Arranging Marketing Appraisals
- Attending viewings may also be required time to time
- Report to surveyors
- proactively match applicant and property databases
- Receive and negotiate
- Generating business
- Maximising all opportunities
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills & work ethic
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- Basic salary £15,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience)
- OTE £22,000 - £25,000
My client has an excellent reputation in the area for winning business and promoting from within. Therefore, this role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress with a reputable estate agency. They will also offer the successful Sales Negotiator a busy and fun environment where full training is also on offer.
As a Sales Negotiator you'll be required to work:
- Monday to Friday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Every other Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (with a day off in lieu)
- However is could be subject to change in line with business requirements.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.