18 days ago
We are looking for a driven and personable full time or part time Negotiator to join our client's busy team to provide excellent customer service, dedicated to promoting and selling property to clients and maintaining good lines of communication. The successful applicant will be working within a professional team who has a genuine passion for the industry and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
With our extensive experience and expert knowledge, my client will provide a supportive and collaborative environment where you can gain the required skills and knowledge and receive excellent opportunities for development and career progression.
- Knowledge of the local residential property market.
- Previous customer facing experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organised
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Strong work ethic
Rewards and Benefits
- With our client's extensive experience and expert knowledge, they will provide you with a supportive environment where you can gain the required skills and knowledge and receive excellent opportunities for development and career progression.
- In addition to your basic salary, they offer a rewarding commission scheme.
- Various discretionary cash incentive referral schemes,
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days in the third holiday year, (pro-rated for part time staff),
- A competitive pension scheme,
- Life Assurance covering four times your salary.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.