Brighton, East Sussex
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Car Allowance/ Mileage
25 days ago
My client, an independent estate agency is seeking a hardworking Sales Negotiator in Rottingdean.
This role would suit someone passionate about the property industry and willing to get stuck in. This role is predominately Sales but you will also get involved in the lettings side of the business, whilst driving the sales department forward. Their staff are trained to a high standard and have a professional and ethical approach. Additionally, the successful candidate will be bright, enthusiastic, passionate about the industry and make a career for themselves, and also have experience working as a Sales Negotiator.
The role will include:
- Successfully negotiating offers.
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale.
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads.
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face.
- Attend viewings.
- Generate new listings through successful market appraisals.
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings.
- Follow up after each viewing.
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale.
- General Administration.
The successful candidate will have:
- Polished and positive approach.
- Willingness to learn and develop a career.
- Previous property experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Driven and passionate about property.
- Friendly approach.
- Team player.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Positive and Polite Manner.
You will be required to work Monday to Saturday with a lieu day in the week 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £16,000 - £22,000 (Depending on experience) with an OTE of £25,000 - £30,000, plus car allowance/mileage and progression opportunities.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.