Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Up to £20000 per annum
8 days ago
Our clients, an independent estate agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Sales Negotiator to join their close-knit team in Bury St Edmunds. Experience within Estate Agency would be beneficial however not essential.
The role will involve tasks including:
- General office administration
- Supporting the sales
- Maintaining and organising filing system
- Registering new candidates
- Booking in marketing appraisals
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Liaising with solicitors on chain of sales
- Liaising with vendors and purchasers
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 12 months experience within Estate Agency
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
- Well-presented and good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Drivers licence and access to own car.
- Key eye for progression
What they can offer:
- £16,000-£17,000 Basic
- Uncapped commission
- Ongoing training and support
- Onsite parking
- Monday-Friday 9.00am-5:30pm,
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.00am-1.00pm
- £16,000 - £17,000 per annum DOE
- OTE of up to £20,000 (Uncapped)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.