Up to £40000 per annum
27 days ago
Our client a successful multi-branch independent estate agency is looking for an ambitious and career driven Sales Negotiator for their Croydon branch.
My client has an unrivalled reputation in the region. This is an excellent opportunity looking to push their career to the next level.
All branches have a strong stock and good turnover, giving their staff the best opportunities to earn good commissions. They offer in-house training and support to ensure that they are at the forefront of the property industry, and they have an excellent record of staff retention as a result. The successful candidate will also benefit from a structured career path within a top agency, and being rewarded proportionately for their efforts.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers..
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers.
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing.
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face.
- Progress sales through to completion.
- Proactive and positive approach.
- 2-3 years' experience within the role
- Polite telephone manner.
- Willingness to learn and develop a career.
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:30pm, one Saturday per month
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £22,000 basic salary, £40,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.