£25000 - £30000 per annum
13 days ago
Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency with several offices in the local area. They are seeking someone who can successfully negotiate offers, have a dynamic personality and can provide great customer service. Experience is desirable but not essential for the right candidate.
The role will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting customer & clients in the office
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
The successful applicant will need:
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean UK driving licence
- Ideally Minimum 1 years' experience in Estate Agency
In return our client can offer a competitive basic salary of up to £20,000 (DOE) with realistic on target earnings of £25,000 - £30,000.
Hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm, Saturday 9am - 3pm (Alternate Saturdays) Day off in Lieu.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.