£24000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency with several offices in the local area are seeking Sales Negotiator to join their office in Dereham.
They are ideally looking for someone who can successfully negotiate offers, have a dynamic personality, and can provide great customer service.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting customer and clients in the office
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements and arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General administration duties
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator with our client you must have the following attributes:
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean UK driving licence
- Ideally minimum 2 years' experience in Estate Agency
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service
- Passion for the property industry
In return, our client is offering:
- Basic salary will be depending on experience
- Realistic on target earnings £24,000- £30,000
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm inlcuding alternative Saturdays 9am - 3pm with a day off in lieu.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.